[Asterisk-Users] Suggestion for IP phone devices.

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 19 13:06:29 MST 2003

I think you might want to wait a few days or so
www.grandstream.com
have some very attractive pricing on a SIP IP phone
called BudgeTone and a few IRC users have them on order
so stick around to hear about their results ...

--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk wrote:

>On Wednesday 19 March 2003 16:41, Σταμάτης Κεκές wrote:
>
>> Can somebody suggest me IP Phone devices that they're compatibile with
>>Asterisk ?
>>

>After Mark got his dlink MGCP phone, they've started to work really nicely.
>Although they're a little ugly, they work well, and only cost some ~ $150
or
>so.
>
>roy

Can you send any url from that company ??
I wanna know it's resellers here in greece or if there are no resellers
the main site to contacte them.