[Asterisk-Users] CVS Back Online

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Wed Mar 19 11:35:09 MST 2003

CVS is now back online, but here are a few things you all need to know:

1) cvs.digium.com is now on a new IP address.  It may take some time for
this IP address (216.207.245.20) to get propagated.  If your machine still
thinks cvs.digium.com is 216.207.245.3, you can use mongoose.digium.com
instead.

2) You will have to create a *fresh* checkout of zaptel, zapata, libpri,
asterisk -- anything you checked out of Digium CVS.  cvs update will NOT
work properly until you do so.

3) I want to thank everyone who sent supportive words and offers of
assistance.  I hope to setup rsync'd CVS servers to be sure this never
occurs in the future.

Next priority is going to be to recover the Digium web site.

Mark