[Asterisk-Users] Exceptionally long queue length.

Bill Leckey bleckey at tpg.com.au
Tue Mar 18 21:50:04 MST 2003

We've been getting the following message from channel.c:
Exceptionally long queue length queuing to

Now while we still have to fix the base problem of why we're getting
such long queue lengths, I'm wondering the following:

a) Why do we check queue length after we've Q'd and not before?
b) Why do we crash deliberately?

Is there a good reason we don't simply note the condition, and then toss
the frame?

Thanks

Bill

--
Bill Leckey - Senior Software Design Engineer
TPG Research and Development