[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 Continued

Mike Reiling miker at mac.com
Tue Mar 18 17:46:40 MST 2003

Thanks very much for everyones help today on getting XML working on the
7960.  I have made a buch of apps that get weather, stock quotes.  I am
working on controlling lights as well.  Directory for * is almost done.
  As soon as I am done with that, I will release it to all to play with.

So now for the question...  Is there a way to set the default
speakerphone, handset, ringer, headset volumes in SIPDefault.cnf?  It
is really annoying when I reset the phone, and forget to turn the
volume down.  Scares the crap out of me.

Thanks,
Mike