[Asterisk-Users] FIXED - 487 Request Terminated ?

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Tue Mar 18 08:00:36 MST 2003

Matteo, your fix looks like a good temporary solution, but I don't want to
merge it with CVS because the *right* thing that I *need* to do is to
implement retransmissions on SIP.  Once retransmissions are in place, then
we can keep the channel around until we receive the 487 back that we
expect.  There simply is no substitute for that, and Asterisk's SIP stack
is mature enough (and deployed enough) that it's time we do the right
thing.

Mark