[Asterisk-Users] SIP Model and H323

Carlos Crembil ccrembil at openware.biz
Mon Mar 17 19:06:25 MST 2003

Hi guys,
I'm new here, so, greatings for all... (i'll give you the candies in a
future meeting :-).

I've installed asterisk and opengk in my server, and I'm in the
experimenting phase. Also I have a Cisco 800 series to play (4 FXS
interfaces), and a netmeeting client.

My actual configuration is H323 based. My Cisco can call asterisk, and my
netmeeting can call asterisk. All devices get registered in opengk. But I
can't call to any of these from asterisk. I'm defining just
"Dial,H323/extension_number" in my extensions.conf (the extension number is
one of the registered in opengk).

Can anyone help me posting the lines for a basic H323 configuration for
asterisk?

Also, if anyone has a basic SIP configuration for a Cisco router with FXS
interfaces, it'll be appreciated.

Regards,

Carlos Crembil
Servicios Profesionales