[Asterisk-Users] PHP Gui for Asterisk (AGI questions)

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 16:33:33 MST 2003

This topic is of interrest to me because I have to re-write the
conf. file system on some software I'm working on.  It's currently
horible.  (Just keyword=value pairs minus the keyword= part)

SOAP looks to me like a message passing protocol.  Configuration
needs to be placed in a persistent storage like a file.  Sometimes
"db" tables, LDAP, or a DBMS is used.  Either way it's "storage"

SOAP looks like a way to send messages, not a way to store data.
But SOAP is XML, So I'm glad you agree about the part.

=====
Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
  Cell:   310-990-7550