[Asterisk-Users] PHP Gui for Asterisk (AGI questions)

Stefano Finetti ssfinetti at lynxautomotive.it
Mon Mar 17 10:36:15 MST 2003

I was wondering about a little php-based GUI to manage Asterisk Extensions.

Many way to obtain this, but i think that implementing in a php script the
AGI Commands should obtain the best results (more, the best result would
come with AGI+Mysql instead of a text file like extensions.conf but...).

The problem is that I've tried to understand *where* and *how* apply AGI
commands, without, of course, any good result.

In which way AGI commands are passed to asterisk?
Into the console?
Executing applications via extensions.conf?

If you can help to clear this doubts, I think i'll have the Gui ready for
use not so far from now (if someone obviously is interested in)

(the big idea is to make a single gui for both * and OpenH323 Gatekeeper in
order to have the full management of telephony)

Regards,
--
Stefano Finetti
Technical Coordinator