[Asterisk-Users] asterisk list and spamassasin

Steve Kann stevek at SteveK.COM
Mon Mar 17 08:06:14 MST 2003

Same here -- actually, they get negative spam scores now because they
end up in the Automatic white list.  Also, it detects it is a mailing
list properly, etc.

-SteveK

On Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 11:50:06PM -0500, Wade Weppler wrote:
> I use spamassassin, and only very few (expected) get treated as SPAM.

  Steve Kann - Chief Engineer - 520 8th Ave #2300 NY 10018 -  (212) 533-1775
                HorizonLive.com - collaborate . interact . learn
   "The box said 'Requires Windows 95, NT, or better,' so I installed Linux."