[Asterisk-Users] CAPI errors...

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Mon Mar 17 03:17:33 MST 2003

hi

using chan_capi 0.1.0, I sometimes find hanging CAPI channels:

*CLI> show channels
        Channel  (Context    Extension    Pri )   State Appl.         Data
  CAPI[contr2/]  (tore                    1   )    Down (None)        (None)
  CAPI[contr2/]  (tore                    1   )    Down (None)        (None)
2 active channel(s)
*CLI> restart now
Beginning asterisk restart....
Beginning asterisk shutdown....
Beginning asterisk shutdown....
Killed

As you can see, there's only the CAPI channels active, and they're down ?!?. I
coulnd't even restart asterisk - had to kill it... [tore] uses SIP with MSN,
but there's no SIP channels active either.

Last time this happened, I had to do a cold restart with asterisk. I don't
think I have seen this with other combinations than SIP/CAPI (I'm _sure_ it's
always CAPI hanging, but I _think_ the other channel's always SIP).

I'm using an AVM C2 board. This was with Saturday's CVS.

roy
--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk, Datavaktmester
ProntoTV AS - http://www.pronto.tv/