[Asterisk-Users] About the AGENT in the asterisk

it info at itwav.com
Mon Mar 17 17:59:03 MST 2003

Hello,every one,
      I would like to know if anyone has tested the "Agent" in asterisk. I logged on a H323 extension with netmeeting successfully, but I don't know how to use it,and,if I hung up the netmeeting,the agent will be logged off automatically. On the other hand,if I don't hang up the netmeeting,I will hear busy if I call the netmeeting.
     Any help will be appreciated.

                                                                                       john