[Asterisk-Users] No way to send secret...

John Vozza john at netrom.com
Sat Mar 15 05:58:15 MST 2003

Thanks to all who set me straight on the codec format stuff...

I have a "remote" asterisk system running on my laptop which sucessfully
connects back to my main * server. (Lets me bring my phones to my customer
jobsites...)

After the last few CVS updates I started seeing;

NOTICE[13326]: File chan_iax2.c, Line 2999 (authenticate): No way to send
secret to peer 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' (their methods: 4)

Everything still works fine but should I be concerned about this or is my
iax.conf missing something?

Thanks

John
NetRom Internet Services			973-208-1339 voice
john at netrom.com					973-208-0942 fax
http://www.netrom.com