[Asterisk-Users] H323 segmentation faults

Jeremy McNamara jj at indie.org
Fri Mar 14 14:33:37 MST 2003

David T Hollis wrote:

> I'm not saying that it's chan_oh323's fault, but using the
> openh32/pwlib CVS with chan_oh323 0.5.1 segfaulted but when I built
> chan_oh323 against the latest release revs of openh323 and pwlib, it
> worked fine. It's entirely possible that the openh323 CVS code is not
> real stable at the moment due to some new features or whatever and
> that makes the combo break.

Your talking about the InAccess H.323 channel driver which is called
asterisk-oh323.
The H.323 channel driver my company created is called chan_h323.

chan_oh323 is too ambiguous. Since there happens to be two drasticly
different H.323 implementations you need to be very explicit in exactly
what your running.

Jeremy McNamara