[Asterisk-Users] Codec Formats

John Vozza john at netrom.com
Fri Mar 14 13:44:46 MST 2003

Thanks for the feedback but I'm still lost on this one.... (Forgive my
ignorance please)

I don't understand how "#define AST_FORMAT_ADPCM        (1 << 5)" becomes
a "format =  32" in the * console display.

Regards

John
NetRom Internet Services			973-208-1339 voice
john at netrom.com					973-208-0942 fax
http://www.netrom.com