[Asterisk-Users] MGCP Config

Ray Dzek rdzek at solarbugs.com
Fri Mar 14 08:47:53 MST 2003

This is what I have.  In the MGCP box you have a few settings to deal with
as well, of course.  Currently MGCP is not functioning well.  The "guys" are
working on it.  Right now, * will seg fault when you place station to
station calls.

[clarent]
host = 192.168.xxx.xxx
context = default
line => aaln/4
line => aaln/3
line => aaln/2
line => aaln/1

exten => 1240,1,Dial,MGCP/aaln/1 at clarent
exten => 1241,1,Dial,MGCP/aaln/2 at clarent