[Asterisk-Users] How to transfer a call??

Pertti Pikkarainen ppik at lanwan.fi
Fri Mar 14 04:50:21 MST 2003

Negative side effect with 't' option:  all the local SIP-to-SIP media
streams travel trough Asterisk instead of going direct.

Right now I'm using SNOM's transfer option instead.
But now I can't use *  call parking  because of that. Using  #  is
probably better
if there are no scaling problems.

Regards Pertti