[Asterisk-Users] Detecting channel status

david.anderson at jpl.nasa.gov david.anderson at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 13 16:28:26 MST 2003

I  am trying to automatically put people into a MeetMe room when they
call each other.  This way it is easy to add others as needed.  I need
to know if the channel is busy first to know how to handle it.   If it
is busy put them in the MeetMe room the called channel is in
automatically.  If it isn't busy call that channel and transfer both of
them into the MeetMe room.

Dave