[Asterisk-Users] Proposed IAX2 Name

denon denon at denon.cx
Thu Mar 13 10:29:28 MST 2003

I still like my original idea, SVP - Streamlined Voice Protocol.

I think the trick to naming IAX2, is to encourage the thought of
streamlined and efficiency.  If people want a feature-rich and bloated
protocol, they'll run H.323, SIP, etc .. IAX is all about performance and
resource utilization.

denon