[Asterisk-Users] Build a complex IVR?

Martin Pycko martinp at digium.com
Thu Mar 13 09:48:02 MST 2003

[deeper]
exten => s,1,Playback,you-re-in-the-deepest-menu
exten => s,2,Goto,options|s|1
[options]
exten => s,1,Background,prompt-1-deeper-2-back
exten => 1,1,Goto,deeper|s|1
exten => 2,1,Goto,sales|s|1
[sales]
exten => s,1,Background,prompt-1-information-2-connect-or-stay-on-the-line-0-operator-*-to-go-back
exten => s,2,Goto,2
exten => 0,1,Dial,Zap/2
exten => 1,1,PlayBack,information
exten => 2,1,Dial,Zap/1
exten => *,1,Goto,Menu|s|1
[Menu]
exten => s,1,Background,prompt-1-sales-2-options
exten => 1,1,Goto,sales|s|1
exten => 2,1,Goto,options|s|1
exten => i,1,Goto,s
exten => t,1,Goto,s