[Asterisk-Users] Beginning of voicemail missed by sip phone

T Aksoy tan at yointernet.com
Thu Mar 13 02:54:10 MST 2003

Hi,

We are testing a number of sip phones from different manufacturers. With one phone in particular, when I dial the asterisk voicemail, it misses around half a second from the beginning of the announcement. I don't have this problem with the snom 200 or 100.

Does anyone know why this happens? Is it a sync issue? How do I delay the start of the voicemail announcement? (Maybe that will fix the problem).

Thanks
Tan Aksoy
Telappliant Solutions