[Asterisk-Users] SIP and MWI 7960

billp billp at wjp.net
Wed Mar 12 20:37:44 MST 2003

Two issues-- is anyone using Asterisk as a gatekeeper with
cisco 7960 phones and cisco gateways?  Experiences, thoughts,
etc appreciated.  If anyone has moved from/to ser to/from
Asterisk, I would be interested in hearing experiences...

We have been trying to get message waiting indication working
on our 7960's without luck.

Is anyone using MWI on 7960's when Asterisk is ONLY being used
for voicemail, and not for a gatekeeper?

If anyone has MWI working successfully with 7960's, would it
be possible to get a dump of a successful NOTIFY message that
turns a light on/off?

thanks
bill