[Asterisk-Users] Gain settings

Jim Archer jim at archer.net
Wed Mar 12 14:19:08 MST 2003

I cranked them up around 15 and now the voice levels appear to match the
levels for the automatic voice (like the voice mail and the directory).
Doing that seems to distort the caller id so Asterisk can't decode it.  I'm
still experimenting.  Thanks!

--On Wednesday, March 12, 2003 8:55 PM +0000 T Aksoy <tan at yointernet.com>