R: R: [Asterisk-Users] Several patches, including recording and music-on-hold

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Wed Mar 12 12:06:37 MST 2003

A fake web Cvs repository is already on,
checkout http://vmail.espia.it/horde/chora

Unfortunately, due to the limitations of cvs,
there's only 1 revision, that's 1.1 , and only
1 author, that's the user I upload as (matteo).
I update it on a daily basis (07:00 am Rome Time).
I use it to checkout if there're differences
day by day. (pretty useful in that).

To have a *real* web cvs viewer, only digium could
fire up that service (since the web need access to
the cvs dirs).
Another solution is to have a rsync access to the cvs tree,
in order to duplicate the cvs server dirs.
I'll be glad to put up a real cvs viewer, if digium
could give rsync readonly access to the cvs server dirs.

Matteo.