[Asterisk-Users] "Fax Handled: no" config

Darrell Eldridge de8187 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 11:32:51 MST 2003

I still haven't been able to get fax detection going,
but I came across something:  when I execute "zap show
channel 47" one of the parameters shown is "Fax
Handled: no".  I assume that's a reflection of
something in zapata.conf, but I don't find anything
there.  Should it read "...yes" in order for Asterisk
to detect the fax tones?  If so, what's the syntax for
setting it to yes?