[Asterisk-Users] Cheap source of music on hold music?

Brian Johnson bjohnson at jecinc.on.ca
Wed Mar 12 06:48:59 MST 2003

I wondered about using streaming content from the internet .. some is available for
free and some site allow custom music lists.

I thought it would be cool to access audio from elsewhere in the world and found
that Reuters (the news source for a lot of media stations) provided streaming audio.

Then I ran out of time and haven't had a chance to get back to it