[Asterisk-Users] Clarification (SIP Behind NAT question)

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Tue Mar 11 18:29:50 MST 2003

You may have read the earlier posts on it, but to make sure: you did
set ConnectMode to 0x00460400 right?  Also, you have "nat=1" in the
settings for your ATA-186 in sip.conf?  Both are required for correct
functionality as far as I've seen.

(Note: I've got an ATA-186 on a public IP address connected to * now
with ConnectMode set to 0x00460400 with seemingly no adverse issues.
Can anyone else verify?  This would be convenient for general
configuration for bulk roll-outs if both public and private addressed
ATA-186's can have the same settings.)

JT