[Asterisk-Users] E1 + T1 timing in one box

Michiel Betel michiel at betel.nl
Tue Mar 11 11:52:41 MST 2003

Today we finally set up our testbox, an digium E1 connected to the outside
world and a digium T1 connected to a CAC-accesbank-1. After some fiddling
and finding out the T1 cable was faulty we got everything working. Great
when the analog phone starts ringing!!

Question is how I should set the sync timing in zaptel.conf though, The E1
gets sync from the network, but can an E1 slave to that? (E1 -T1 timing is
quite different) or should I let the T1 sync to the CAC?