[Asterisk-Users] Windows XP client?

William X Walsh william at wxw.org
Tue Mar 11 11:50:03 MST 2003

On Sat, 2003-03-08 at 15:51, William X Walsh wrote:
> Another phone (untested, they just posted to the FWD list earlier)
>
> http://www.xten.com/products.php?menu=Products
>
> Again, no pricing, but I've emailed them for more info.

I joined their beta test program, and started testing their beta phone
today.

It's definitely beta, but (with the exception of not yet being able to
configure alternative sound devices) I already like it better than
SJPhone or Messenger.

They have added a lot of nice, and very handy features.  If they add the
ability to configure the sound device used, this one may be the current
winner as to windows softphones.

--
William Walsh <william at wxw.org>
Jabber: william at wxw.biz