[Asterisk-Users] astman make problems

James Golovich james at wwnet.net
Mon Mar 10 14:59:49 MST 2003

newt is required for astman.  I just looked and it looks like there is a
SuSE package for newt-devel which is what you would want.  I've never used
SuSE so I can't help with that installation at all.

The official download location for newt appears to be
ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/code/newt
but the server had too many connected users so I was unable to verify if
it is in fact there.

James