[Asterisk-Users] WellGate fxs gateway.

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Mon Mar 10 09:32:11 MST 2003

Hi. Has anyone experience with wellgate fxs
gateways ? I'm playing with a 3502, that's a
2 fxs ports (like the cisco ata186).

The gw works ok, registers to asterisk, receive and place
calls. when calling to snom100, I have a strange issue:
I can call & receive both direction.
When I hangup, if the caller was the phone at gw , the hangup
work ok (even if the snom hangs or the phone at gw hangs).
But if I call the phone at gw from the snom (the snom is the caller
now), when I hangup from the snom, all ok, if I hangup from
the phone at gw on the snom the line isn't closed.

Any idea?

Here's my sip.conf (sip52 & sip53 are the 2 ports of the gw)

[general]
port = 5060                     ; Port to bind to
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0              ; Address to bind to
context = local         ; Default for incoming calls
tos = lowdelay
disallow = all
allow = ulaw
allow = alaw

[snom100]
callerid="Snom100" <8001>
accountcode=matteo
mailbox=11
type=friend
secret=snomsip
username=snom100
host=dynamic
defaultip=192.168.1.20

[sip52]
callerid="Sip52" <52>
type=friend
username=sip52
;secret=wellA
host=dynamic
defaultip=192.168.1.22

[sip53]
callerid="Sip53" <53>
username=sip53
type=friend
;secret=wellB
host=dynamic
defaultip=192.168.1.22

I attach the log gate->snom , when the caller is the gate
and hangsup from both dir is ok.

Also attach the log snom->gate, when the caller is the snom
and hangsup on the snom side are ok and hangsup on the
gate are not.

P.S. The gate works ok with any other channel (zap, for ex.)

Matteo Brancaleoni
mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Emmegi System Administrator

EspiA - EMMEGI Srl - e*solution provider
Uffici: Via Pascoli, 37
20129 Milano - Italy
Sede Legale: Corso Sempione 67
20149 Milano - Italy