[Asterisk-Users] Full-Duplex on Voice Modem

Jamie Carl asterisk at jazz-inc.net
Sun Mar 9 20:23:29 MST 2003

Hey all,

Just a quick question.

I've managed to configure my generic rockwell voice modem with asterisk and
can make calls out to the PSTN through it.  Thing is I get one way voice.
Is this a problem with the voice modem not being capable of full-duplex
voice, or is it the voice modem channel driver for asterisk?

Anyone know what is required to get this working as being in Australia, it's
hard to get cheap analog hardware to link to the PSTN and being able to
stick a couple of voice modems in a box would be a nice way of doing it.

Regards,

Jamie Carl
Email:	me at jazz-inc.net
PH:		+61-414-365-466