[Asterisk-Users] DTMF detection on SIP provider ?

Andre Bierwirth asterisk at kmb.de
Sun Mar 9 16:50:03 MST 2003

Look into sip.conf.sample

[general]
port = 5060                     ; Port to bind to
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0              ; Address to bind to
context = default               ; Default for incoming calls
;tos=lowdelay
;tos=184
;maxexpirey=3600                ; Max length of incoming registration we
allow
;defaultexpirey=120             ; Default length of incoming/outoing
registratio
;
;register => 1234 at mysipprovider.com     ; Register with a SIP provider
;register => 2345 at mysipprovider.com/1234 ; Register 2345 at sip provider as
1234
;
;[snomsip]
;type=friend
;secret=blah
;host=dynamic
;dtmfmode=inband               <<here is the answer ; Choices are inband,
rfc2833, or info
;defaultip=192.168.0.59