[Asterisk-Users] Call Parking

Mike Reiling miker at mac.com
Sun Mar 9 12:17:49 MST 2003

Nope, doesn't say anything, just get an invalid extension.

Here is parking.conf

;
; Sample Parking configuration
;

[general]
parkext => #700                         ; What ext. to dial to park
parkpos => 701-720                      ; What extensions to park calls
on
context => parkedcalls                  ; Which context parked calls
are in
parkingtime => 60                       ; Number of seconds a call can
be parked for (default is 45 seconds)