[Asterisk-Users] gnophone

firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com
Sun Mar 9 11:42:04 MST 2003

Ok, for a total idiot on this end where do I configure the disable-mozilla
option?  Do I pass that as a command line arguement or do I have to edit a
file? A second question there, what is mozilla's relationship to asterisk
or gnophone anyway?  I merely want gnophone to be able to make calls and
answer calls to or from the asterisk pbx system.  I hope I'm on the right
track here. Thanks again ever so much.
AJ