[Asterisk-Users] gnophone

Karl Putland karl at putland.linux-site.net
Sun Mar 9 11:03:20 MST 2003

On Sun, 2003-03-09 at 08:07, firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com wrote:

Here's what I did to build gnophone.

dnld and install gsm rpms from
ftp://ftp.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/gnophone/gsm-1.0.10-2.i386.rpm
ftp://ftp.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/gnophone/gsm-devel-1.0.10-2.i386.rpm

mkdir -p ~/src/gnophone
cd ~/src/gnophone
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.digium.com:/usr/cvsroot login
password: anoncvs
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.digium.com:/usr/cvsroot co libiax
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.digium.com:/usr/cvsroot co phonecore
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.digium.com:/usr/cvsroot co gnophone
cd libiax
./gen.sh
./configure --prefix=/usr
make && make install
cd ../phonecore
./gen.sh
# phonecore looks for gsm header in gsm/gsm.h
# mkae a softlink
cd src
ln -s ../../gnophone/gsm-1.0-pl10/inc src/gsm
cd ..
./configure --prefix=/usr
make && make install
cd ../gnophone
./gen.sh
rm config.cache
./configure --prefix=/usr
make && make install
# If you have problems with mozilla
rm config.cache
./configure --prefix=/usr --disable-mozilla
make && make install

This works for me.

--Karl

Karl Putland <karl at putland.linux-site.net>