[Asterisk-Users] Which Hardware to buy for a simple * box

Stefano Finetti ssfinetti at lynxautomotive.it
Sun Mar 9 05:32:04 MST 2003

I've to project and build a fresh new box with * on.

Basically, i'll have this situation:

The office is connected to the phone carrier with a PRI.
I need to let users continue to use their analog phones in a office, and an
IP-phone based solution on the remote office, that will call using outside
using the PRI on the first one.

PRI---> Asterisk ---> Analog phones

        Remote Office-> IP Phones

I think I'll have to buy 1 E100P, but i'm not very sure of what I've to buy
for the analog part of the voice network...

I was thinking about a T100P with T1 Channel Bank, after reading this ML.

Is this the right way?

Can you indicate me some Channel Bank findable in italy?

Thanks,
--
Stefano Finetti
Technical Coordinator