[Asterisk-Users] Zplex-10 Dialing Issue

Raymond McKay rmckay at raynettech.com
Sun Mar 9 02:50:34 MST 2003

I'm hoping that someone else has seen this problem.

Running CVS version from 03/08/03 20:00
T100P -> Zplex-10

All internal call routing seems to work fine.  Atempts to make calls on the FXO interface fail.  Asterisk picks up the correct number dialed but there seems to be a problem with the Zplex transmitting that number on the POTS line.  All attempts to dial out fail with the LEC giving me a message that the number dialed is invalid or that I should or shouldn't dial the area code.  I'm guessing that the Zplex is passing bad or badly timed tones to the LEC.  The same configuration seems to work with an Adtran 750.  Is there any way within asterisk to modify how DTMF is sent out the Zplex?

Ideas, anyone?

Raymond McKay