[Asterisk-Users] red alarm on wildcard

duncan duncan at impede.net
Sat Mar 8 06:33:22 MST 2003

Alarms	Span
RED		wildcard X101P Board1
OK		wcusb/0 0

ive got my asterisk server up and running and working correctly, the first
time after a reinstall and reboot everything was fine - i had both alarms
OK and i could get the USB extension ringing when i ran the house number
from my mobile.

as soon as i tried again i got a red alarm on the wildcard board.  now im
using the sample configuration files for the devkit lite (downloaded from
the website) and i know that the loadzone settings will be different here
(serbia)

how do i find out what settings i should do for lines here in serbia.  the
telco here is worse than most ive used, and arent exactly helpful.  my
local exchange is very old and hasnt been upgraded for a very long time,
services such as call waiting are not offered, but even so - everytime im
on the internet and someone tries to call me i get disconnected.

so what could be causing the red alarm and how (and where) do i change the
loadzone settings?

thanks in advance

duncan