[Asterisk-Users] Call recording

Kostya V. Ivanov kostya at warmcat.excom.spb.su
Fri Mar 7 05:32:43 MST 2003

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003 21:33:08 +0100
"Michiel Betel" <michiel at betel.nl> wrote:

I forgot: there is modifications to app_queue.
I add mandatory announcement & periodic announcement to it

Mandatory anouncement - play anouncement once when calling user joins queue
and periodic announcement playes periodically for calling user while he is waiting
in the queue...

To enable periodic announcement place string
periodic_announce=<file>
in the queue.conf

periodic_timeout=n
string sets time interval to play periodic announcement. (default=300)

M - option in the calling Queue exten marks optional announceoverwrite parameter
to be mandatory announcement for that queue...

--
With Best,
	Kostya V. Ivanov <kostya at excom.spb.su>