[Asterisk-Users] Re: Tormenta ISA E1 card

info at itwav.com info at itwav.com
Thu Mar 6 19:03:01 MST 2003

If I comment all lines of zaptel.conf,after I run the ztcfg,the warning in
the zttool is OK, that is to say,no warning.

If I leave the zaptel.conf's content as:
span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3
span=2,0,0,ccs,hdb3

then the RED warning will appear.

I I connect a "loop back" line into span1's RJ45 socket,then the warning
become RED/YELLOW.

if I config the span1 as PRI_NET and span2 as PRI_CPE and connect them with
a cable ,after I run the asterisk with -vvvvc,I could see the Tor channels
are started. But when I dial the extenion based on zaptel's channel,I always
got the information that the channel is busy.

(if I change the chip and crystal to T1's,then all is OK!)

Regards

                     john