R: [Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk] phones being autoanswered?

Petr Michálek pmichalek at click.cz
Thu Mar 6 16:05:22 MST 2003

OK.

Firstly, I have no experiences with CID.

I think that my patch does not affect anything and is only veryfing,
that the phone is realy offhook. This patch should be functional only
when th e phone is ringing (RING_OFF or RING_ON states). Problems with
CID can depends on duration of the loops, it would be possible, define
some concrete number of milliseconds. I think (but do not how yet)

Does have "loops" same duration? And what is "loop" duration on
different ZAP devices (T1XXP,USB,...)?

Brancaleoni Matteo wrote:

>really up to 100?
>50 for me is fine.
>
>But that loops bring up a new problem with cid:
>if you go offhook between the first and second
>ring (= when cid is transmitted to the phone),
>you can hear that tones, like a modem noise,
>since the loops delay the off-hook detection,
>I think.

Do you think or are you sure?

>Any hints to solve that?
>
>Matteo
>
>Il gio, 2003-03-06 alle 18:36, Petr Michálek ha scritto:
>

>>Now it should be included in CVS.
>>It can be usefull increase "loops" value to 100.

Or the value should be 0 and let it be configurable.