[Asterisk-Users] SIP INVITEs borked with iconnecthere

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Thu Mar 6 14:54:12 MST 2003

>I don't think it is a filter (SIP uses UDP, so telneting to the port
>(which uses TCP) doesn't mean much.
>
>There is a problem right now with receiving incoming calls from
>iconnecthere/d3.  Something on d3's end is messed up. It hits the
>asterisk server, and then cancels the connection.  I'm stumped.
[snip]

I'm not convinced it's a problem with deltathree (iconnect).  I can
make calls directly out of and into my ATA-186 to/from deltathree,
and they work fine, so it is the case that some SIP implementations
work fine with deltathree's SIP system.  Unless there is
"intentional" inability to talk to Asterisk servers, I suspect that
something can be changed in Asterisk's implementation of the SIP

Note that I am not saying that it IS asterisk, either, but I would
not put either side as the culprit right now.

JT