[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk & X100P in Finland?

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Thu Mar 6 12:33:30 MST 2003

--On Thursday, March 6, 2003 12:15 am +0200 Juha Suhonen <juhas at juhas.net>
wrote:

> I'm having problems with Asterisk and Digium's X100P (using kewlstart) in
> Finland - Asterisk doesn't detect POTS hangup.

Do you mean that asterisk doesn't detect the end of an incoming POTS call
when the calling user hangs up?

This could be a driver issue.  Asterisk assumes a certain pattern of line
voltages on the X100P which, whilst standard for the US, are not the same
in Japan or Europe.  Try editing wcfxo.c in the zaptel package and enable
the "Japan" or "Zero voltage ring" options.  Reinstall zaptel and reload
the drivers.  You may find this fixes your problem.

  Iain