[Asterisk-Users] Distinctive ringing

John Lange lists at darkcore.net
Wed Mar 5 09:13:06 MST 2003

Just a note to the list, I tried to apply that patch to the current CVS
but it failed. This was expected of course because the code has changed
since the patch was released.

Assuming this patch is stable it should defiantly be Incorporated into
the main code.

John Lange

John Lange <lists at darkcore.net>