[Asterisk-Users] OT: PRI costs in US

Brian Johnson bjohnson at jecinc.on.ca
Wed Mar 5 07:02:25 MST 2003

Storm3 Communications (admin at stormserver.net) wrote*:

>Right, I was reading about them a few months back.
>I was really excited there for a second.. 'WOW! three provinces away, ..I'm
>famous!
>
>So, how are you finding Asterisk? I may be building a toll bypass circuit
>with it in a few weeks. While I'm talking about it, is there a gui with
>asterisk?

I think it has a lot of potential (in a usability sense).

I wish it were easier to install but I realize that is likely largely due to moving
target syndrome (they keep upgrading it to add features)

I am really impressed at the knowledge and helpfulness of the mailing list = huge asset

I think gastman is the name of the gui you might want to look into.  I don't know if
it's complete yet - you should check with others on the list