[Asterisk-Users] devkit gone?

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Mar 4 11:23:38 MST 2003

On Tue, 2003-03-04 at 11:52, Chris Wetemans wrote:
> I was considering buying a devkit, bit it looks like it's not longer
> available.
> Will there be a replacement devkit?
> If not, where to buy a reasonable priced channel bank?
> Which channel bank was included in the devkit and where can it be bought?
> (btw I live in Holland)

Ebay is always a good choice for looking for channel banks. It is also
about the only place to be looking for them if you are doing this as
either a feasibility study, or as a home system. At the time you wan't
to roll out as a business system that requires more than one, you will
want to get one from a reputable dealer, maybe even from Digium.