[Asterisk-Users] Changes in SIP code in CVS?

William X Walsh william at wxw.org
Tue Mar 4 03:03:56 MST 2003

Earlier today, after updating from CVS this evening, I noticed that no
incoming calls had come in from my iconnecthere account since the
update.

Being that this is an odd thing, I tried to call, and after some
checking, determined that Asterisk was disconnecting the incoming calls
during the negotiation phase (which caused deltathree's system to send
it to their internal voicemail, something I wish I could turn off, but
oh well).

I pulled down the CVS from March 2nd, and compiled it, and everything
was back to normal.

I then pulled down from March 3rd
cvs -z3 co -D "Mar 03 2003" asterisk
and it again stopped working.  Outbound calling via iconnecthere still
worked fine, however.

If I can provide any more information to help debug this, let me know
how, and I will.

I have reverted back to the March 2nd CVS in the meantime, but can fire
up the broken version just as easily.

--
William Walsh <william at wxw.org>
Jabber: william at wxw.biz