[Asterisk-Users] Fax support?

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 3 11:50:17 MST 2003

Does anyone actually have asterisk detecting fax tones
On my set up with a t100p & adtran 750 channel bank fxo ports
the dtmf routines in dsp.c never set a fax flag
so the actual routing logic in chan_zap.c=> zt_read never get executed
bcus the subclass <> 'f' & the fame type <> AST_FRAME_DTMF

the code in dsp.c=>dtmf_detect
is not for those that have never worked with digital signal processing :)