[Asterisk-Users] DTMF with IConnectHere fix

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Sat Mar 1 14:49:54 MST 2003

hi there,

mark said i need a wishlist and a personal page, see?:

[21:35:44]  kram thinks kape should have a wishlist too!
[21:35:59]  kapejod already has one, but nobody ever found it ;)
[21:36:11] <kram> ah
[21:36:27] <kapejod> maybe i need a personal web page, hehe ;)
[21:36:33] <kram> *nods*

his wish is my command ;-) ... so here it is:

http://62.8.140.130/~kapejod/kapejod.html
[ just to have it in the archives ;-) ]

regards
kapejod