[Asterisk-Users] How could I install the asterisk with embeded system?

Martin Pycko martinp at digium.com
Sat Mar 1 08:03:42 MST 2003

Well you need:
/usr/sbin/asterisk
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules (but not all of them)
/etc/asterisk/ (but not all of them)
/etc/zaptel.conf (if you use zaptel devies)
/lib/modules/linux_version/misc/zaptel.o (if aplicable)
/lib/modules-linux_version/misc/zapte_driver_that_you_need.o (if
aplicable)

libpri library if you use PRI with T1/E1 ....

I guess some dependable libraries that you'll find out about
when you want to load asterisk and all you get is a bunch of errors.
Anyways you should be able to track things first.

ps. you might want to use 'strip' utility on most binaries
to get rid of debug info

regards
Martin